Your PROJECTKIN products are covered by a 2-year legal Warranty. The Warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have additional legal rights based on where you live.
All products manufactured by PROJECTKIN ApS is covered by this warranty, including but not limited to soft case bags, hard case luggage, and accessories purchased directly from PROJECTKIN or one of PROJECTKIN’s authorized retailers. We will further refer to all products commercialized by PROJECTKIN as Product. Product is designed to be used for travel by air, car, train, boat, and foot. This Warranty does not cover normal wear, and tear or damage originated from use in a manner incompatible with the intended design.
Who this Warranty Extends To
The Warranty extends to the original purchaser of any Product or, in the case of a gift, the original recipient of the Product bought directly from PROJECTKIN or a PROJECTKIN authorized retailer. All PROJECTKIN warranties, including any implied warranties, are valid only for the period of time the Product is owned by the original purchaser/ recipient of the Product. Warranties are not transferable.
For all Warranty claims we will need to see a copy of the purchase receipt to determine whether the warranty is applicable.
What the Warranty Covers
The Warranty covers the following Defects (hereinafter referred to as Defect):
- Cracks or breaks in the hard case shell or aluminium frame
- Tears in fabric of the soft case Product making it non-functional
- Wheels, handles, or telescoping handles that are no longer usable because they broke off
- Zippers that are no longer functional in the sense that they cannot open or close
This Warranty does not apply to:
- Defects caused by improper use, accidents, acids/chemical solvents, improper handling by third parties;
- Product that was purchased from a non-authorized seller;
- Non-defective pieces in the Product (PROJECTKIN will only replace the defective piece)
- Cosmetic damage as a result of normal wear, and tear, or other non-functional changes in the appearance of the Product that does not alter the functionality of the Product
- Product that was purchased second hand or as “graded stock” or “returns.”
The Warranty shall apply for 2 years from the date of purchase stated on the sales receipt.
In the case of a Defect you will have to return your Product following the process found here. PROJECTKIN will cover the shipping costs required to return your Product after confirming that the Product presents one or more of the traits described in Defects.
The period PROJECTKIN reserves to repair or replace (as applicable) and ship back your Product is 90 days from the day of receiving the Product from You. You will not be responsible for any shipping costs associated with shipping replaced or repaired Product.
NB: PROJECTKIN reserves the right to replace the Product with one of a different color, or a similar product in case your original Product was part of a limited-edition. The Warranty Period will continue to apply to the repaired or replaced Product. However, the original period will not be extended.
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this Warranty or the breach, termination or validity thereof, shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the Rules of the Maritime and Commercial High Court of Copenhagen (in Danish: “Sø- og Handelsretten”) as the court of first instance. If the Maritime and Commercial High Court of Copenhagen may not be agreed upon as the court being competent to decide in the matter, the City Court of Copenhagen (in Danish: “Københavns byret”) shall be the court of first instance. All disputes will be determined and settled solely by binding, individual arbitration and not in a class, representative or consolidated action or proceeding.